Matrix Panels plastic sheets are used in so many industries and applications, it is impossible to list them all. They are a tough, durable and cost-effective replacement for plywood, MDF, chipboard, sheetmetal and other sheet materials which deteriorate quickly during outdoor use or contact with water or chemicals. A few examples of typical applications are included below:
- Agriculture: nursery benches, planter boxes, grass and root barriers, garden bed edges, food and water troughs, irrigation channel gates, produce bins, animal runs and pens, horse float liners, etc.
- Manufacturing: moulds for concrete products, signage, machine parts and guards, conveyor wear strips, noise barriers, fume cupboards, chemical tanks, pipe flanges, etc.
- Building: crane outrigger pads, picket and slat fencing, concrete formwork, fit outs in wet areas, eaves / soffit linings, shower and toilet cubicle partitions and doors, shop fittings, etc.
- Marine: end caps and other parts for pontoons, marinas and jetties, boat bulkheads, trims, seat backs and bases, fish cleaning boards, bait boxes, pump boxes, etc.
- Furniture: outdoor and indoor chairs, tables and benches, counter tops, cutting boards, laboratory bench tops, cupboards, lockers, playground equipment. etc.
- Materials handling: crates and boxes, protective dunnage, van and truck linings, food pallets and bins, hopper liners, pallet layer pads and protective boards, trolley bump strips, etc.